Frequenty Asked Questions About The Motas Proccess & Vehicles

What do I need to get started?

All you need is a name, email, and MMFLA license number and we will be in contact with you in a few hours.

What types of licensees do you transport for?

We work with growers and processors to deliver product to processors and provisioning centers. If you are a provisioning center, please contact your supplier and let them know you would like Motas to make the transfer. We work with all licensees on currency storage solutions. Feel free to give us a call!

What type of containers do you transfer product in?

We will place your packages in one of our variety of containers depending on the type of transfer you need. For frozen goods, we will place your product in a dedicated freezer within our vehicle.

How do rates work?

Rates are adjusted based on time and distance travelled, size of transfer, and type of transfer (whether climate-controlled or not)

Can I set up an account for one-time service?

Yes, we’d love for you to try us just once. We are confident you’ll love our service and pricing enough to return

Are you licensed?

Yes, we have received full state and local approvals. Call us to get product transferred now!

Question not here? Drop us a line!